Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day 2: Soft Rock

Traditionally I stay clear of sheer tops, but this mint green piece just spoke to me and I couldn't resist.
Because the top was so so light and feminine I decided to add a chunky black leather belt with gold accents to edge up the look.  Here's the final look!      



*Black and Gold Belt: $2 Women Helping Women, Santa Ana, CA
*Mint H&M Tank Top: $2, Goodwill, Westminster, CA
*Shear Mint Aeropostale top: $4 Women Helping Women, Santa Ana, CA
DKNY Black Skinny Jeans: $15 Buffalo Exchange, New York, NY

Total: $23


Summary of Today's Tips
1. Balance Hard and Soft elements together for a cohesive look.
2. Match a loose top with form fitting pants

Yours Truly,

Irene 

3 comments:

  1. Love the chain links on the belt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle and Carol! :)
    I think this belt is probably my favorite

    ReplyDelete