Thursday, September 27, 2012

New Budget Series Announcement!

Marriage marks a huge milestone for any couple and to me it seems that as each day passes Facebook announces a new engagement on my feed! I'm also seeing more and more friends (engaged or not!) add new wedding inspirations pictures to their pintrest and instagram.  Now don't get me wrong I love weddings, even though I've been married for over a year and a half. I still love looking through the inspiration boards and photos!

And just to tease you a bite more, here's a picture of my hubby and me on our big day :)



But... with all good things comes a catch.  This joyous celebration in holy matrimony is likely one of the most expensive occasions you'll celebrate in your life-time. And depending on the size of your wedding it can easily beat the price of a new car and possibly a mortgage payment. :(

So, I decided to start a budget wedding series to help brides and brides-to-be think about ways to cut costs. I mean a wedding can be a huge financial burden! But with me, your savvy Bargain Rockstar, I hope that we can cut those wedding expenses significantly, if not at least in half.  So stay tuned on the upcoming series!


What's your best wedding tip for a newly engaged couple?



Yours Truly,

Irene

 

2 comments: