Friday, November 30, 2012

Holiday OOTD: backdate11/12/12

I am extremely upset that blogger deleted a huge chunk of my posts. Luckily my tech savvy hubby found a way to retrieve some of them and they are as it was written originally (see below). The following few posts will be a collection of my lost posts with today's date. Please bear with me as these posts are memory pieces for me. Thanks

Irene 



Tis the Season to begin the holiday shopping!! And of course all bargainistas know to start early and I, for one, am ambitiously hopeing to complete my list (checking it twice!) before the end of the month. This past weekend I had the opportunity to check out a charity holiday shopping experience called A Very Haute Holiday benefitting the Junior League of Orange County with my mommy. Complete with over 80 venders and Christmas decor galore, I joyfully browsed the boutiques and partook in all the sampling madness. In essence it's like a county fair with Christmas cheer. We spotted a beautiful item that we thought would be perfect for my mother-in-law, so fingers crossed that she loves it!  
 
As for my emsemble, I wasted no time in throwing my newly purchased thrifted items from my Women Helping Women haul into an outfit and here it is! Perfect for Fall as it kept me warm and chic.


Zara Boots: $5 Women Helping Women, Santa Ana CA
The Limited black tank top: $4 Women Helping Women, Santa Ana Ca
Skinny Jeans: Forever 21, New York NY (old)
Tweet crop jacket: Forever 21, Las Vegas, NV (old)
 

 
Where do you plan to start your holiday shopping?
 
 
 
Yours Truly,
 
Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment