Friday, November 30, 2012

OC Marketplace OOTD backdate 10/01/12


I am extremely upset that blogger deleted a huge chunk of my posts. Luckily my tech savvy hubby found a way to retrieve some of them and they are as it was written originally (see below). The following few posts will be a collection of my lost posts with today's date. Please bear with me as these posts are memory pieces for me. Thanks

Irene 



Shopping in your own closet is great way to sport a new look. As I browsed through my racks and racks of clothing I realized that I hadn't wore this piece since graduate school.  It was a hot humid day, so I lathered on my sunscreen and topped it off with my favorite teal brimmed hat. My girlfriend and I had planned to browse the Orange County Marketplace (with my free admission tickets) so I kept it simple with my trusty rainbows.  
     

Pink & Black Dress: $15 Forever 21, New York NY
Sun Necklace: $4 Women Helping Women, Santa Ana, CA
Rainbows (not shown):$40 range Rainbow Factory, San Clemente, CA
Teal brimmed hat: $10, Princess Cruise Line, Long Beach, CA
 
 
However, before we embarked on our treasure hunt we decided to fuel up at Freebirds World Burrito. Check out my review here.  Helen had a B1G1 Free coupon, so we were all over it and mm... the burritos were yum yum.  
 
She stated that she got the coupon from the Sunday paper and that she only paid 2 cents for the year subscription. Craziness! Click here for the link if you also want the OC Register Sunday paper for 2 cents!I just mailed my request yesterday *crosses fingers* so hopefully I'll be able to dig out some awesome coupons too!
 
I love my friends :) 
 
 
Do you have tips to recommend for a fun frugal weekend?  
 
 
 
Yours Truly,
 
Irene


No comments:

Post a Comment