Sunday, November 25, 2012

Shop Small Saturday

Everyone knows about Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but few know that there's another great shopping opportunity that's right in between.  Shop Small Saturday is an initiative where American Express card holders are encouraged to shop at small businesses on November 24. Additionally an added $25 statement credit incentrive would be applied to a future statement when you spend $25 or more at a participating small business. I'll let you know if this actually worked in a future post, but read here for all the details. 

So, I obviously practiced my civic duty and promoted consumerism like any good citizen. :) 
   

My husband and I decided to support a local mom-pop shop up in his neck of the woods and we had a fantastic time. The food was great and service spot on! Read my review here for all the details!

How did you spend your Shop Small Saturday?


Yours Truly,

Irene


2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that there are so many good and cheap sushi restaurants in California. If only we could get something similar in London.

    SEO tip, add common search terms in the title or a header level 2 (choice of words: Shop Small Saturday, American Express (or Am Ex which Google will recognise), small business, rebate, Little Tokyo Restaurant, San Dimas, sushi, example title: Am Ex $25 small business rebate earned at Little Tokyo sushi restaurant, San Dimas)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andytizer: Thanks for the great tips! I'll definitely be more thoughtful in my post titles. Come to California and we'll take you to some yummy sushi restaurants :)

    ReplyDelete