Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Splurge Alert: New iPhone5 Present

Christmas came early this year as my husband bought me this beautiful slim iPhone5. While this huge purchase seems to be an odd topic in a bargain blog, I believe this to be an investment piece to help with conserving paper, ink, and assist with my future shopping adventures. Ie. I can check in to restaurants and attain free stuff, check pricing on an item online before purchasing, or see online if there are other stores in the area that might interest me. :)  


As a foodie and one who always seems to get lost I have downloaded both Yelp and Waze as these respective programs both cater to each of my needs.


What apps would be helpful to download on my new phone?


Yours Truly,

Irene

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'll pass along the compliment to my gifter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy & sell new and used iPhones.
    Wide selection of new and used iPhones for sale.
    More at www.postallads4free.com

    ReplyDelete