Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Fresh Baked Cinnamon Buns, Hot Coco, & Elf on Christmas Day

It was Christmas morning and I was all snuggled up in my nice warm bed. Oh how good it felt to breathe in the nice crisp air and be bundled up in the fluffy blankets. But alas the sun's bright rays peaked through my window shade to wake me up. My husband awoke before me and proceeded downstair to begin our morning with our families.


Mmm... Dark coco with toasted marshmallows was the perfect beginning to our day. Do you drink a hot beverage to wake you up? Comment below to let me know!     


Now we can't start our day with empty tummies so I decided to make some fresh cinnamon buns straight from the oven. And boy the house sure did smell like a bakery. Truly scrumptious...


Next on our agenda was to select a movie to enjoy.

While Elf must be a household favorite movie neither my husband nor myself have seen this holiday classic. Craziness I know! But we decided to put an end to this nonsense to see what it's all about. So glad that we did because we absolutely loved it! Will Ferrell and Zooey Deschanel are hilarious and it truly is a feature that the entire family can enjoy.  If you're looking for another great holiday classic consider Babes in Toyland, Home Alone, or It's a Wonderful Life. They're just perfect for this festive season.

What's your favorite holiday movie?



Yours Truly,

Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment