Monday, December 24, 2012

Red & Green Christmas Eve OOTD

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I hope that you're all enjoying it with family and friends. It's been a while since I've done an Outfit Of The Day (OOTD) and with Christmas just around the corner I thought that today would be a great day to showcase my festive spirit.  Bring on the cherry reds and greens galore!  


I absolutely love this red dress as it can be worn alone or as a foundation piece, but since it's getting a bit chilly down here I decided to layer it with some of my recent purchases, some of which were thrifted. Can you tell which were preloved and which were bought new?


Thrifted: 
Pale Green Ann Taylor Cardigan
Zara Ankle Boots
Genuine Leather Belt 

New: 
Red Lace Dress 
Charlotte Russe Gold Necklace with Coral Accents


Pairing solids with patterns and lace with leather may be daring for some but I think the contrast makes for a great statement.  I may not be able to get away with this color scheme during the spring or summer, but it's definitely an outfit fit for the season.


What kind of outfit would you wear for the holidays?


Yours Truly,

Irene  

No comments:

Post a Comment