Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tasting Affordable El Savadorian Puposas at Izalco in Santa Ana, CA

I love trying new restaurants and ethnic cuisines because there's just so much passion that is put into each culture's specialty and you really can taste the love in each bite.  My experience at Izalco was no different as my college girlfriend suggested we try some homemade puposas.  Check out my Yelp review for the details on my experience.    


My puposas came naked and they provided an entire jar of their homemade Curtido De Repollo (the pickled cabbage concotion) for a customized puposa experience. I pilled my on high and it just added a bit of zesty flavor to the rich cheese and protein combination.


As you can see from our empty plate we loved our food and can vouch for it's tastyness.   Each puposa also doesn't cost an arm-and-a-leg and for a mere $2.5 you can sample one! Two is more than enough for a hungry patron.


What kind of ethnic cuisine have you sampled?



Yours Truly,

Irene   

No comments:

Post a Comment