Saturday, January 12, 2013

$12 Dolce&Gabanna Shoes and $4.5 Zara Dress OOTD + Video!

If you follow me on Instagram (Account: YuBargainRockstar) you've probably already seen my awesome Dolce & Gabanna heels that I scored for $12 on my recent Goodwill trip.  It was a complete surprise and I am shocked that they fit! And even better yet... I also scored a pair of gold Stuart Weitzman strappy heels for $4 at that same Goodwill, but you're going to have to wait for my next blog entry to see how I pair it. :) Here's the original post on my Instagram.  

But lets cut to the chance and see today's pairing!       

                           

CLASSIC BLACK, SILVER, & GOLD OUTFIT 
100% Silk Zara Slip Dress: $4.50, Restord, Foothill Ranch CA (Yelp Review)
Club Monaco Tights: Club Monaco Website 
Genuine Alligator Belt: $2 Uptown Thrift, Pomona CA
Dolce & Gabanna heels: $12, Goodwill, Los Angeles CA (Yelp Review)




If you're interested to see my other goodies that I hauled from Restord (the shop where I purchased the Zara dress) check out my video below!   



I love shopping as much as the next girl, but I feel like I don't get the most mileage out of my purchases. So like last year, my goal this year is to put together as many different pairing as I can with existing items so that I can get the most bang for my buck. I also want to floss more, but that's a story for another time :)


What are your goals for this year?


Yours Truly,

Irene

2 comments:

  1. Cute shoes. Interesting that the buckle is in the front.

    I am always trying to floss more, too. I got to a point last year when I was pretty good, but I must have taken a break before I got to the "tipping point" of making it a habit, and then I finally stopped. Let's make it a goal to increase our flossage this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Carol: Thanks love! I definitely want to show off my new nail polish scores with these shoes but it's just been too cold lately!

    Yes! Together we can conquer plaque one day at a time! Onward!

    ReplyDelete