Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bargain Shoe Haul: Johnston & Murphy, Burberry, & Naturalizer

If the title doesn't scream the topic of today's entry then hold onto your horses because today's entry is going to feature my fabulous footwear that were purchased during my after Christmas Outlet Sale in Viva Las Vegas! Woohoo!

Now if you want to see the shoes in greater detail, please check out my youtube video!


Onward to the shoes!


Johnston & Murphy (B1G1 Free Sale) *red/gray box*
Both Retail: $124
Both Clearance Prices: $79.99, $79.99
With Promotion: $79.99 Total!



Naturalizer *san box*
Define Pewter Patent: Retail $69, Clearance $19.99 
Buckle Ballet Flat in Patent Black (Shop Online): Retail $69, Clearance $29.99
$50 Total!


Burberry 
Big Scale Check Rainboot: Retail $225, Clearance $119
Savings of $100!!!!


For me I love shoes in neutral colors so that I can pair them with multiple outfits and get the most mileage out of them. To be these are staple pieces and I'm willing to spend a little more if the shoe fits! :)


What shoes will you be wearing for the upcoming year?


Yours Truly,

Irene



No comments:

Post a Comment