Sunday, January 27, 2013

Thrift Haul- Kitchenware, Juicy Couture, Betsey Johnson + Video!

So last month I was super bummed that I missed first dibs at Restords $5 grab bag warehouse sale, because I overslept *sad face*, but this month I was able to not only wake up early enough but also bring a family member to join in on the hunt.  Check out my yelp review for more info. We scored some major finds at this event and I was quite surprised some of the treasure we scored.  Aren't those three kitchen items below cute?     


I'm totally digging the girly flowers on the scalloped plate above as well as the rich orange bowl in front as I've already used both on multiple occasions this week. The blue pot is also a great find as there's never an available pot to use at my house!  Come check out the video below to get a better look at these items and some of my other scores :)   

   

In the clothing section I scored a pair of ballerina pink Juicy Courture sweats. I absolutely could not believe that someone would want to get rid of these. Major score and I gladly stuffed this in my grocery bag.


Now onward to the items that I purchased from the boutique!

This adorable yellow crocheted shrug is a beautiful Betsey Johnson piece and I can't wait to wear it in the spring!  I think this was originally $7.50 but I got it half off because the tag qualified as an item that was half price!  I believe it was all orange and white tags for that week. 



I somehow forgot to mention these two items in my video but decided to show all my readers these awesome accessories. I love the gold trim on black triangular earrings and the dual Pearl strand on the right is just a fun way to dress up any outfit. I'm totally digging the green balls :)


I love thrifting, it's always an adventure. I guess the excitement is what keeps me hungry because you never know what you're going to find.  This store is having another $5 grab bag warehouse sale next week (Saturday February 2nd) so if you're able to crawl out of bed you certainly will be in on a real treat!

What kind of items  attract you when you visit a garage or warehouse sale?



Yours Truly,

Irene
  

No comments:

Post a Comment