Thursday, March 21, 2013

New Series Announcement: Adventures in Boston, MA

Boston... Home to the Red Sox, birthplace of the subway, birth control pill, and many others is a city rich with American History.  So, I thought to myself, why not bring my readers along on my adventure and highlight some of Boston's finest as well as the best bang-for-your-buck joints. 
 

 
I used the Freedom Trial as my guide, which is not only FREE, but also a great map to hit all the top sites.  There's an actual red line that you can follow, which you will see in upcoming posts :)
 
Additionally, my husband and I burned an insane amount of calories (from all the walking), which was perfect because we had a lot of eateries that we wanted to hit up and of course share with you all in the next entries.  Both tourist attraction as well as local spots will be featured, so get excited! 
 
 
What do you think is a must-see or do attraction in Boston?
 
 
Yours Truly,
 
Irene Yu

No comments:

Post a Comment