Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Rockin' the LBD with Betsey Flair OOTD

With my "no shopping" fast still in the works, I decided to shop in my closet for a new outfit. Turns out there are a few pieces that haven't seen the light in ages and thought that this would be the perfect time to let it shine, so here it is!

 
Every girl has a little black dress (LBD) so I decided to bust out one of my simple LBD for a night out on the town. A turtleneck is always classy and the cotton material makes it especially comfortable to move around in. But to spice it up I decided to pair it with this bold Betsey Johnson jacket as it reminds me of Michael Jackson's Thriller music video and cuff up the sleeves to give the outfit more structure.
  


OOTD
Little Black Dress:
Coral Reef Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Red adn Black Jacket: Betsey Johnson Outlet
Black Tights: Club Monaco Website
Black Pumps: TJ Maxx
 
While coastal California weather certainly is perfect during the day, it can get quite windy in the evening, so for a bit of added warmth I wore a pair of black tights and black pumps to give an illusion of an elongated figure. I also wore this fabulous coral reef inspired necklace to complete the look.


How do you spice up an outfit for a night out on the town?


Yours Truly,

Irene

 

2 comments:

  1. Neat jacket! I think this outfit would look good with gold heels, maybe even peep-toes. Or black pumps with gold tips at the toes. Those were popular for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol! Gold accents would be very chic. :)

      Delete